Services Provided by the IMC:
- VHS format changes (PAL to NTSC)
- DVD copying
- Conversion of VHS tape to DVD
- Digitization of analog audio cassette tape to mp3 or audio CD
- Scanning of analog print or photo materials up to 11×17 in., including photos, slides, and documents.
- Digitization of analog audio LP to mp3 or audio CD
- Creation of digital clips (Quicktime, iMovie project) from MiniDV, VHS, or DVD
- Poster printing (please click here for poster printing guidelines)
- Recording high quality audio in a sound isolation booth. The sound booth is a small soundproofed room in the IMC equipped with digital recording software and hardware.
IMC Project Guidelines
Conversion and copying services must be conducted within the constraints of copyright law. The IMC cannot copy or convert materials for which permission has not been granted. Faculty members may be asked to obtain permission from the copyright holder or the opinion of the Director of Libraries before a conversion or copy can be made.
The IMC is for academic project use only and cannot accommodate requests for personal projects.