To ensure the health and safety of all, please follow these guidelines while visiting the museum:
- If you or a person from your household has or has had cold or flu-like symptoms, please refrain from visiting the museum until everyone is well and has completed a medically recommended quarantine period.
- Masks are required for all guests 5 and older, regardless of vaccination status. If you need a mask, please ask at the Welcome Desk.
- Please maintain a safe social distance from anyone outside of your household throughout your visit.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the museum, or wash your hands in the lobby restroom.
- Pets, with the exception of trained service animals, are prohibited in the museum.
Please note that the area around the museum is currently under construction.
Museum parking is available in the Roberts Lot, behind the museum. Visitors can enter through Bixler Art and Music Center.
The museum is wheelchair accessible through the Bixler Art and Music Center.
For directions and parking see our visitor information page.