The search for the 2021 Fellow under the theme of “Incarceration and Human Rights,” is currently underway.
- By early September: Online application submission is available
- November 30: Nomination deadline
- December 30: Application deadline
- January: Review of applications and research on candidates
- February: Selection committee meetings to select final candidates
- Late February – Early March: Phone interviews with finalists
- April 15: Decision notification to all applicants
Please contact us at [email protected] or 207-859-5319 for any questions concerning the nomination process.