Welcome to Colby!
The Office of Parent Giving and Programs would like to extend a warm welcome to all returning parents and the Class of 2021 parents and their students! A great resource for you is our First-Year Parents page.
Parents and families have questions and needs specific to their role. Below are resources that you will find helpful. If you are unable to find what you need, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 207-859-4321 and we will gladly help.
- A Family’s Guide to Colby 2017-2018 – This guide offers an academic calendar, key contacts and resources on campus, and links for parents on the Colby website.
- myColby – The myColby parent portal is for monitoring deadlines, paying student bills, and more. Please note: your student will need to grant you permission to gain access.
- Student Financial Services – This provides you with the Colby’s comprehensive fee, payment schedules, and other financial information.
- Academics and Student Affairs – These links provide services in academic, multicultural and international affairs.
- Life on Campus – This provides you with up to date information on dorm closures, meal plans, health services, and campus security.
- Transportation to and from Colby College – Airport Shuttle, Concord Coach Lines, Colby Bus Schedule – Academic Year and NE Limousine Information.
Family Homecoming is a weekend of events held each fall for students, parents, families, and friends. Families also visit campus and support student activities year-round. See the campus events calendar and athletic schedule for all events.
- Move-in Day/Orientation Day Schedule
- Family Homecoming
- Global Entry Orientation Day Schedule
- PEC Spring Weekend