Welcome to Colby!
The Office of Parent Giving and Programs extends a warm welcome to all returning families and the incoming Class of 2024 students and their families!
For more information on Colby’s return to campus plans, please visit our Return to Mayflower Hill Information and Resources page.
A list of parent-and-family-specific resources can be found here, along with frequently visited pages:
- First-Year Families – An introduction to everything first-year families need to know about Colby.
- myColby – A portal for monitoring deadlines, paying bills, and more. Students must grant parents or guardians permission to gain access. For help navigating the site, use the myColby guide.
- Student Financial Services – A resource of financial information including payment schedules and a review of Colby’s comprehensive fee.
- Academics – Information about Colby’s majors, minors, and academic curriculum
- Life on Campus – Information on residential life, meal plans, health services, and campus security.
- Travel and Accommodations information
For additional information, please contact us at email@example.com or (207) 859-4321, We are happy to help.
Families play an integral role in supporting their students throughout their Colby experience. Here are a few ways that you can have an impact on campus life for all Colby students.