Welcome to Colby!
The Office of Parent Giving and Programs would like to extend a warm welcome to all returning families and the Class of 2022 students and their families! A great resource for you is our First-Year Families page.
Parents and families have questions and needs specific to their role. Below are resources that you will find helpful. If you are unable to find what you need, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 207-859-4321 and we will gladly help.
- A Family Guide to Colby 2018-19 – Offers great information, academic calendar, resources, and links for parents on the Colby website.
- myColby – A portal for monitoring deadlines, paying student bills, and more. Students must grant parents permission to gain access.
- Student Financial Services – Colby’s comprehensive fee, payment schedules, and other financial information.
- Academics – This link provides you with services in academic, multicultural and international affairs.
- Life on Campus – Up-to-date information on dorm closures, meal plans, health services, and campus security
- Special occasions – birthdays, Valentine Treats, exam week, and special holidays – Acadia Cakes in Waterville will deliver the most delicious cakes, cupcakes and cookies to your student.
Transportation to and from Colby College – Airport Shuttle
An airport shuttle runs during breaks from Colby to Portland’s jetport, Concord Coach Lines, and Amtrak terminal, picking up in front of the Pugh Center. Ticket information is shared with students during the year.
Other Transportation Available
Concord Coach Lines, Colby Bus Schedule – Academic Year
Limo Services LLC – Limousine Information – Mr. Ron LeClair and his drivers drive many students throughout the year. They can split the fares! Check out his information!
Family Homecoming is a weekend of events held each fall for students, parents, families, and friends. Families also visit campus and support student activities year-round. See the campus events calendar and athletic schedule for all events.
- Sendoff Receptions for Class of 2022
- Arrival Day/Orientation Day Schedule
- Global Entry Semester (GES) Program Guidelines
- Homecoming Weekend 2018 – Oct. 5-7
- PEC Spring Weekend – TBA
- Commencement 2018 – May 25-27. Students must be out of their dorms by 6 p.m.on Sunday, May 27.
Colby parents play an integral role in supporting their students throughout their Colby experience. Here are a few ways that you can have an impact on campus life for all Colby students.