Welcome to Colby!
The Office of Parent Giving and Programs would like to extend a warm welcome to all returning families and the Class of 2021 students and their families! A great resource for you is our First-Year Families page.
Parents and families have questions and needs specific to their role. Below are resources that you will find helpful. If you are unable to find what you need, you can send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 207-859-4321 and we will gladly help.
- A Family’s Guide to Colby 2017-2018 – This guide offers an academic calendar, key contacts and resources on campus, and links for parents on the Colby website.
- myColby – The myColby parent portal is for monitoring deadlines, paying student bills, and more. Please note: your student will need to grant you permission to gain access.
- Student Financial Services – This provides you with the Colby’s comprehensive fee, payment schedules, and other financial information.
- Academics and Student Affairs – These links provide services in academic, multicultural and international affairs.
- Life on Campus – This provides you with up to date information on dorm closures, meal plans, health services, and campus security.
- Special occasions – birthdays, Valentine Treats, exam week, and special holidays – Acadia Cakes in Waterville will deliver the most delicious cakes, cupcakes and cookies to your student.
Transportation to and from Colby College
Colby College Airport Shuttle/Tickets – Spring Break Schedule
Campus Life is offering an airport shuttle for Spring Break 2018. When departing from Colby the shuttle will pick students up outside the Pugh Center entrance. It will then makes stops at the Augusta/Portland bus terminals and the Portland train station before dropping off at the Portland airport. The shuttle will make the same stops when returning students to campus and will drop off at the Pugh Center entrance!
Click on the link to purchase your ticket today! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spring-break-shuttle-2018-tickets-42233765329
Ticket cost is $12.57 per ticket per way!
Other Transportation Available
Concord Coach Lines, Colby Bus Schedule – Academic Year
Limo Services LLC – Limousine Information – Mr. Ron LeClair and his drivers drive many students throughout the year. They can split the fares! Check out his information!
Family Homecoming is a weekend of events held each fall for students, parents, families, and friends. Families also visit campus and support student activities year-round. See the campus events calendar and athletic schedule for all events.
- Arrival Day/Orientation Day Schedule
- Homecoming Weekend 2018 – Oct. 5-7
- Global Entry Semester (GES) Program
- PEC Spring Weekend – April 20-21
- Commencement 2018 – May 25-27. Students must be out of their dorms by 6 p.m.on Sunday, May 27.
Colby parents play an integral role in supporting their students throughout their Colby experience. Here are a few ways that you can have an impact on campus life for all Colby students.