Business and Administrative Services
Business and Administrative Services supports the efficient operation of the department by managing financial and administrative activities, facilitating the use of technology-driven systems, and organizing a growing body of information resources.
- Manage department budget, spending, and utility procurement. Provide regular budget information and analyses.
- Support Campus Life oversight of residential hall health and safety programs through managing maintenance and repair costs.
- Work with Operations and Sustainability to support energy management and recycling initiatives.
- Manage the effective use of computerized maintenance management and other systems for improved internal operations. Maintain the department website for information and access to services.
- Organize and maintain information about the physical campus and incorporate new technology to make facilities’ resources accessible to department and campus users.
Purchasing and Accounting
- Procure materials for maintenance operations and for internally managed projects.
- Process documents from operations and projects for payment.
Stockroom and Receiving
- Maintain a stockroom containing maintenance materials that are regularly used in operations and projects.
- Receive and redistribute deliveries for Facilities Services and Athletics. Receive deliveries for other College departments when necessary.