Operations and Maintenance
The Operations and Maintenance teams manage all campus buildings and grounds, related systems and equipment, utility generation/distribution, and campus infrastructure with an emphasis on sustainability.
What we do
- Collaborate with campus constituencies and other Facilities Services personnel to identify problems and develop viable solutions that support teaching and learning.
- Utilize engineering principles and experience to predict, plan, and execute maintenance and renewal while actively seeking opportunities for operational improvement.
- Collaborate with Sustainability and Capital Projects offices to operationalize Facilities Services programmatic goals and standards into day-to-day operations.
- Ensure that operations and maintenance work is completed safely, properly, within budget, and in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Business and Administrative Services to reduce costs and effect short- and long-term budget projections.