Academic Information Technology Services assists faculty in the evaluation and assessment of applications of information technology to support teaching and research needs.
Connect with Academic ITS to ask about
- Technology for teaching and research in any discipline (e.g. Moodle learning management system, WordPress web authoring, GIS, R, Qualtrics, high performance computing, etc.)
- Classroom technology including technology enabled active learning classrooms
- New academic technology you’re interested in investigating
- Software and computing resources available to faculty and students on Colby managed platforms
- Innovative uses of technology including VR, drones, 3D printing/digital fabrication, large-scale visualization, etc.