Magna Publications Virtual Content
Colby College has access to a number of useful teaching and learning resources through Magna Publications, including articles, videos, and webinars. Below, the Center for Teaching and Learning has a curated list that you might find valuable, organized by topic.
- Go to https://www.magnapubs.com/register/. Enter information in the required fields > Submit.
- NOTE: if you get an error that your password does not match, skip down to the EXISTING MAGNA USERS section below
- Once successfully registered, you will see a screen “Thank you for completing your registration”
- Go to https://www.magnapubs.com/profile/join-sitelicense/c00d024b29aac5184768d60766a20465
- On the right side of the page, in the “Username or email address” box, enter the email address that you submitted in Step 1.
- Enter your password > Login
- On the My Account page > Join Team
- On the My Online Access page click the appropriate orange “Go to…” box for access
If you get an error message accessing Teaching Professor content go to the URL below to clear the cache. And then log out and log back in again.
Existing Magna Users
- The links to Magna Publications Resources on this page should prompt you to login with your Magna User information. However, if you get an error when using Create Account:
- Go to https://www.magnapubs.com/profile/lost-password/
- Enter your email address > Reset Password
- Once the password has been reset, go to the URL in Step 3 above to complete the registration process and log in
If you have any questions or need further assistance with your account, please contact our Customer Service staff at [email protected].