College Approved Rental Vehicle Program – Enterprise and National Car Rental
Become an Emerald Club member by contacting Purchasing at x4125 or [email protected] (for online specific directions)
One membership works with both National Car Rental and Enterprise Rental
- Bypass the counter at most major U.S. and Canadian Airports
- Choose your own car
- Earn free rental days or frequent flyer miles
- Expedite returns with automatic E-receipts
- Receive complimentary membership, exclusive offers and special rates
Fees waived for Colby travelers: One-day surcharge; Additional Driver surcharge; Franchise surcharge; Mid-week surcharge; Multiple City surcharge.
Airports may require a drop fee, please check before making reservations.
Our rates stay the same anywhere in the U.S.
Reservations can be made via:
- Direct Travel at 1-800-335-7076 or [email protected]
- Concur Travel: contact Purchasing at x4125 or [email protected] for an online account
- Enterprise: contact Purchasing at x4125 or [email protected] for online specific directions
All faculty, staff, and students must be a Colby approved driver to rent vehicles for college business. Please contact the Colby Safety Office at x5504 for more information.
Information Needed When Booking Travel
Business purpose of travel: Description of the business purpose (i.e.: conference, candidate for “position,” guest lecturer, etc.)
Account number: the new Workday driving worktags (i.e.: cost center “CC1XXXX”; Gift; Grant; Project; or Activity) as many as needed to properly assign the travel in Workday
Questions about this, please contact your budget manager for the appropriate accounting information, or contact Purchasing at x4125 or [email protected]
Colby Travel Reimbursement and Expense Policies
For more information, visit Colby College Financial Services.