Ways to Book Travel
Concur Travel Online Booking Tool
Colby College now has a customized online booking travel portal, Concur Travel which is supported by Direct Travel. If you do not have a user name and password, please contact Purchasing at 207-859-4125 or [email protected] and one will be provided.
Concur Travel has the convenience and flexibility to view and book your reservations 24/7 from your desktop or mobile device and has full content for booking air, car, hotel and rail travel. Colby negotiated vendors and pricing have been incorporated into the tool along with all Direct Travel special pricing.
Learn how to use Concur Travel to book a flight, rail, car, and/or hotel reservations, visit Using Concur Travel: End User Training.
Using Concur Travel: End User Training also includes the following topics:
Updating Your Travel Profile
Concur Travel Quick Start Guide
Changing a Purchased and Ticketed Trip
3 Ways to Book
2. Email Travel Team: [email protected]
3. Call Travel Team:
800-335-7076, 9:00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
800-247-0846, Holidays, Weekends, Afterhours
- Live People answering phones (8 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Experienced & assigned travel advisory team
- Proactively manage flight disruptions
- Dedicated Client Solutions Team
- Full Content #1 worldwide online Tool – Concur
- Concur Mobile App
- Coming Soon – Direct Travel Mobile App
- All Air, Hotel and Car reservations are pre priced daily
- Travel Sourcing Expertise
- 5 Hotel Discount Programs including Block Space Program
- Air Waivers, Discount Program, Seat Enhancements
- Extra Travel Services/Extra Colby Savings
For Online Travel Booking Support
Call 855-874-9260 or Email [email protected], 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
Information Needed When Booking Travel
Business purpose of travel: Description of the business purpose (i.e.: conference, candidate for “position,” guest lecturer, etc.)
Account number: the new Workday driving worktags (i.e.: cost center “CC1XXXX”; Gift; Grant; Project; or Activity) as many as needed to properly assign the travel in Workday
Questions about this, please contact your budget manager for the appropriate accounting information, or contact Purchasing at x4125 or [email protected].
Colby Travel Reimbursement and Expense Policies
For more information, visit Colby College Financial Services.
Helpful Links for Travelers