|EN120I||Inventing Nature in New England||A|
|EN328||Global Anglophone Poetry, 1780-1910: Colonial Encounters||A|
- M.A., Ph.D., University of Chicago
- B.A., University of North Carolina
Areas of Expertise
- Nineteenth- and twentieth-century poetry
- India in the British Empire
- Colonial poetics
- Print culture
- Modernism, poetry, and politics
I am currently editing a collection of science fiction written in India in the nineteenth century and completing a biographical study of three British poets who traveled and wrote in India in that period.
- Indian Angles: English Language Poetry in India from Jones to Tagore. Ohio University Press, 2011.
- Anglophone Poetry in Colonial India, 1780-1913. Ohio University Press, 2011.