Registrar's Office


Welcome! We provide services related to academic requirements and records, the catalogue and curriculum, classroom and final exam scheduling, course enrollment, degree/enrollment certifications, diplomas, grading, transcripts, and more. Please feel free to contact us by email or telephone, or drop by Eustis 201.


Dates and Deadlines (as of 6/14/18)

May 30 Fall Schedules and Add-Drop Open through July 16.
June 22 First-year Course “Worksheets” available
July 2 Work for Spring Incompletes due (unless instructor specified an earlier deadline)
July 2-16 First-year Course Selection
July 9 Grades for Spring Incompletes due (or within one week of the work deadline)

Any student who is having difficulty obtaining an authorization or signature, or who realizes they have missed a deadline, should contact the Registrar’s Office ( without delay. See Critical Dates for a more complete list of deadlines.

Fall Schedules and Add-Drop Open (May 30)

  • Over-enrolled courses have been pruned according to departmental/program priorities (see course “Rules”) and caps are now enforced, except for courses intended primarily for first-years (mostly 100-level, and a few 200-level).
  • Please note the Stat column in your schedule which may display confirmation codes for courses that will be pruned in July/August after the incoming class selects. The absence of a Stat code generally means the course is confirmed, although some section assignments may change later, especially in language, calculus, and lab courses.
  • Check the course Rules before you attempt any schedule changes, such as a change of section. Many courses now require instructor permission and cannot be re-added without authorization if you drop.
  • Alfond Commons (ALCM) “downtown” classes: AM229, EC479, ED331, IT297. Please allow approximately 30 minutes for campus-downtown transit time if you enroll in any of the four classes scheduled in “ALCM” this fall.

Summer Courses…

…must be pre-approved to earn transfer credit. Students should use the “Transfer of Credit” application form found on the “Forms for Students” page.

Summer internships for transcript notation/optional credit require submission of an Internship Application. See DavisConnects Internship for more information.

Current Students:

Use the Student portal (myColby Academic) to view your Academic Records, to use Add-Drop or Course Selection (when available), to view and request changes to your Biographical Information, to search the Curriculum, to apply for an Independent Study, Honors Project, or Internship, to set Parent Permissions, etc.


Use the Faculty portal (myColby Academics) to view your Advisees, Course Rosters, and Course Evaluations; to Clear an advisee to Select Courses; to enter Grades (via My Courses); to issue Course Authorizations; to approve an Independent Study, Honors Project, Internship, or Off-Campus Study application, etc.

Department Chairs, Program Directors, Academic Assistants:

Please see the Dept Chairs portal (myColby Dept Chairs) for many administrative resources.