(Former students please go to Transcript Requests: Not Enrolled )

Please note that we are experiencing longer than normal processing time. We will do our best to fulfill orders as they are received.

Current students should submit transcript requests via the Web using:

Transcript Request Web Form

The transcript is an official record of a student’s entire tenure at Colby, listing all courses taken and grades earned. Other information on the transcript includes:

  • full name as it appears in official College records
  • major(s) and minor(s)
  • Dean’s List notations
  • if the baccalaureate degree has been awarded, the date of award and any honors earned
  • G.P.A., term by term and cumulative

There is no fee for this service, unless overnight delivery is requested. Transcripts may be withheld if the requester has an outstanding College financial obligation.

Alternatively, a transcript request form can be obtained at the Registrar’s Office, or by clicking on this Transcript Request Form link to download a copy of the form, which can be printed using Adobe Reader. Fill out, print, and sign the form; then mail, fax, scan to a PDF and email as an attachment, or drop it off in person at the Registrar’s Office (Eustis 201). Requests by telephone or e-mail (except as noted above) are not accepted.