The ideal residential experience offers onsite resources and built-in community. Each of our 26 residence halls is a microcosm of Colby. Students of various classes are housed together—sharing space and pride of association.
- Living with students gives first-years constant access to advice, information, and support from those who already know their way around.
- Being clustered with other first-years within mixed-year housing means new students get to learn with and lean on others who are just getting started.
Colby Room Draw
Symplicity is Colby’s online system for managing room selections during the room draw each spring. Each student receives a room-draw number and a pick-time based on seniority.
Housing applications, instructions, and floor plans—everything you’ll need to be an expert in picking a room at Colby:
2019-2020 Returning student
Room Draw Information
- Class Year-Fall 2019
- Sub-free-Fall 2019
- Wellness-Fall 2019
- Quiet-Fall 2019
- Co-op 2019
- Harold and Bibby Alfond Senior Apts 4 person-Fall 2019
- Harold and Bibby Alfond Senior Apts-5 person-Fall 2019
- Harold and Bibby Alfond Senior Apts-6 Person-Fall 2019
- Bill and Joan Alfond Commons 4 person-Fall 2019
- Bill and Joan Alfond Commons 6 Person-Fall 2019