The ideal residential experience offers onsite resources and built-in community. Each of our 26 residence halls is a microcosm of Colby. Students of various classes are housed together—sharing space and pride of association.
- Living with students gives first-years constant access to advice, information, and support from those who already know their way around.
- Being clustered with other first-years within mixed-year housing means new students get to learn with and lean on others who are just getting started.
Colby Room Draw
Symplicity is Colby’s online system for managing room selections during the room draw each spring. Each student receives a room-draw number and a pick-time based on seniority.
Housing applications, instructions, and floor plans—everything you’ll need to be an expert in picking a room at Colby:
- How to use Symplicity during room draw. (PDF)
- 2020 FAQ about Room Draw
- 2020-2021 floor plans
- 2020-2021 Bill and Joan Alfond Main Street Commons application
- 2020-2021 Harold and Bibby Alfond Senior Complex application
- 2020-2021 Off-Campus Housing Application
- Accommodation Housing
- 2020-2021 Heights Suites Application