Information About Colby Travel Services
This page is primarily intended for Colby-related business travel services for faculty, staff, and students.
- Easily book air, rail, hotel, and car
- For more information: About Direct Travel
- To get the latest information and advisories: Direct Travel Intelligence Hub
- Enterprise – Colby Vehicle Rental Program
- Car services – LimoServicesME, Limo Services in Maine, or Maine Limousine Service
- Greyhound Bus Service – terminal located at 320 Kennedy Memorial Drive, Waterville, 1.5 miles from campus
Colby-sponsored shuttles: for more information, please contact Campus Life at 207-859-4280
Colby is offering shuttles from Portland to campus for the spring semester. Our shuttles will stop at the Portland Jetport, Portland Transportation Center, as well as the Augusta Transportation Center. Cost is $15 per ticket. For more information and to register click the link below.
- Lockwood Hotel
- Best Western Plus
- Hampton Inn
- Club Quarters (National locations)
- Fireside Inn and Suites
- Homewood Suites (Augusta, Maine) – for Colby personnel to book, please use this link with Corporate code 0560008236: Colby Use
Information needed when booking travel:
Business purpose of travel: Description of the business purpose (i.e.: conference, candidate for “position,” guest lecturer, etc.)
Account number: the new Workday driving worktags (i.e.: cost center “CC1XXXX”; Gift; Grant; Project; or Activity) as many as needed to properly assign the travel in Workday
Questions about this, please contact your budget manager for the appropriate accounting information, or contact Purchasing at x4125 or [email protected].
- For more information, visit Colby College Financial Services.
Helpful Links for Travelers:
Please contact Purchasing x4125 or [email protected] for general questions about Colby-related business travel.