Take Interstate 95 to Exit 127 Waterville/Oakland. Turn toward Waterville (east) on Kennedy Memorial Drive (Rt. 137) and follow the blue signs to Colby. After nine-tenths of a mile on Kennedy Memorial Drive, you will turn left onto First Rangeway, opposite Northern Light Inland Hospital. Proceed 1.1 miles on First Rangeway, to the second stop sign, and turn left onto Mayflower Hill Drive. In a half mile, you will arrive on campus, where the Admissions Office is in the second building on the right, Lunder House. For construction and traffic information, see travel advisories from the Maine Turnpike Authority.
- Portland Jetport, a 75-minute drive south, and Bangor International Airport, about an hour north, offer commercial air service from most major airlines.
- Augusta State Airport, 25 minutes south, offers commuter air service.
- Logan Airport in Boston is the nearest major metropolitan airport.
- Concord Coach Lines offers direct bus service to Colby as well as additional buses to Augusta, 19 miles away.
- Waterville’s LaFleur Airport offers landing for private and charter planes and freight services.
- Car rentals are available at the Portland, Bangor, and Augusta airports.
- Concord Coach Lines provides daily service from Logan Airport, Boston’s South Station, and Portland to Colby. Additional buses go to and from Augusta. For schedules call 800-639-3317.
- Greyhound provides daily service to Boston and beyond. The Waterville terminal is located at the Xpress Stop Service Station at 320 Kennedy Memorial Drive, about two miles from campus. Call 207-680-2540 for more information.
Rental Car/Vehicle Services
- Enterprise Car Rental is located on Kennedy Memorial Drive. Keep in mind that most automobile rental agencies have age restrictions that prohibit many students from renting cars. For more information call 207-877-6601.
- Northeast Limo, Waterville, 207-660-3362
- Maine Limousine Service, South Portland, 800-646-0068