The following benefits are available to employees.
- Child Care Services: Happy Days Childcare and Learning Center at Colby serves up to thirty-eight children, ages six weeks to five years old, for Colby staff and faculty. The center is located in the newly renovated Millet House, on the edge of Colby’s campus.
- Colby College Library: Employees have full use of Colby’s library system, including the withdrawal of books, videos, DVDs, and CDs, and use of research facilities. You must show a valid Colby ID.
- Harold Alfond Athletic Center: Employees have access to a state-of-the-art fitness center, including cardio and weight machines, indoor and outdoor tracks, swimming pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, ice rink, outdoor trails, and more. In addition, a variety of fitness classes are available. You must show a valid Colby ID.
- Colby Mortgage Program: Full-time, continuing employees of the College are eligible during the first 4 years of employment. Program details can be found under Recruitment, New to the Area, and Relocation.
- Colby Wellness: Employees also have access to our Wellness Program which aims to improve the health, well-being, and quality of life for all Colby employees by promoting a supportive environment that helps facilitate health education and healthy lifestyle choices.
Additional benefit offered to Colby employees:
- MyAdvocate – Personal Health Assistant: Simply contact MyAdvocate for expert, peace-of-mind answers to your most complicated healthcare-related questions and challenges.
- Community Partner Merit Scholarship Program at Kents Hill School: Provides a $12,000 annual scholarship to admitted children of Colby employees. For more information, contact Kents Hill School at 207-685-4914 or at the website: kentshill.org.
|Program, Product, or Service||Discount Program Details||Contact|
|Club Quarters Hotels||Varies. Click here for more information or visit their website at clubquarters.com.||Stephanie LeBlanc|
|Colby Oil Program||Varies. For information call ext. 4125.||Stephanie LeBlanc|
|Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce Advantage Card||Card is free and offers a variety of discounts at chamber member businesses. A list of current discounts can be found here. Cards are available at the Human Resources Office.||Human Resources|
New England Animal Hospital
15-percent discount on all veterinary services to Colby employees and students. New England Animal Hospital is located at 2 Pleasant Street, Waterville, 207-873-4668. Must show Colby ID. Click here for more information.
|Tire Warehouse||20-percent discount with Colby ID. See membership discount program.||Stephanie LeBlanc|
|UPS Campus Ship||Must set up personal username and enter personal credit card information for payment. Ship personal packages and save up to 50 percent off UPS shipping charges.||Stephanie LeBlanc|
|Verizon||12-percent discount on personal cellular service. Click here to learn how to register for the employee discount or to validate your employment if you are already enrolled in the program.||Stephanie LeBlanc|